Registration CertificateTaekwondo Federation of India, registered under the Societies Registration Act, Lucknow in 1982.
The Registration Certificate below is valid upto 15th Sept. 2014 A.D.
On 27th Oct. 2004, the Registrar of the Societies registration acts, Lucknow wrote a warning letter to
Mr. Harish Kumar and his groups as per the following in-briefs:-
- Not to use the name of Taekwondo Federation of India.
- Cannot shift the TFI office to Bangalore.
- Not to collect fund, Fees from the Public etc.
- Not to collect Grand-in-Aid illegally from Government of India.
- Not to conduct activities of TFI.
- Not to seek affiliation under Indian Olympic Association & Government of India.
The Registrar on 26TH Aug. 2010 rejected the “List of Executive Committee” of the so-called-TFI, submitted by Mr. Harish Kumar claiming themselves elected. The Registrar also declared the above mentioned List of Executive Committee/Office Bearer is “UNREGISTERED”.
The same copy of the “List of Executive Committee” of fake TFI declared unregistered are as under:-